Our 2015 Design and Make Challenge has been announced – now that the production of lovely Cambrian Mountains Wool yarn and fabric is underway.
In a nutshell:
- you submit a design that uses our wool tops, yarn or fabric (all cream: colour is for you to apply, or just work with the wool ‘au naturel’)
- our panel of distinguished wool peeps select their top designs (25 or more will be selected)
- we send the woolly materials for you to realise the design
- you send your finished item (and any leftover material) to us
- we create an online exhibition and ship the real thing to venues in the UK for everyone to admire
Find out more about the materials, terms and timetable at our Challenge Mini-Site
But hurry – you don’t have long!